Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hello World

What better way to start a blog than with an introduction ... I am a Microsoft certified Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant with a passion for xRM.

I have been working with Microsoft CRM for a quite a while now and the platform has certainly come a long way since the early days of the first release – through the thick and thin of my working life, I’ve become very attached to both the platform and the idea that nothing is impossible.

The satisfaction I get from taking a project, from inception and relationship development, though the requirements gathering, design and development process can be comparable to the elation felt by an Architect finally realising their vision in a perfectly constructed structure.

I am a self-confessed perfectionist and strive to provide the best quality deliverables in all that I do. Hopefully in this blog I’ll share with you some of the lessons learnt, knowledge and other odd bits and pieces than I’ve gained from working as an IT consultant, business analyst and, most importantly, with Microsoft CRM and other Microsoft Applications/Technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment